Saturday 11 June 2016

Let me introduce myself...

If i was lucky enough for you to stumble upon my blog in this vast ocean of the internet, then ‘ahoy’ and welcome!

My full name is a mouthful and hard to pronounce so everyone just calls me Alex! I'm a 30 year old female searching for happiness. I'm joking... or am I? Well, I'm sort of saying the truth as even though many teenagers might already call me old, I'm one of those who are still struggling to find their way in life.

Originally from Romania, I moved to the UK six years ago and as I was lacking in the friends department, I ended up spending a lot of time on the internet. Before you get too sad for me, I'm happy to let you know that in doing this I discovered one of my happy places.
I started really getting into YouTube in 2010 and soon discovered the beauty & fashion aisle. Ohh the joy! So many people talking about things that I've always been interested 
in. 
Needless to say I soon became obsessed and found my first ever proper hobby!

To cut the long story short (and to leave me something to write about in the future), here we are six years later! 
I now have not one, but two YouTube channels with my makeup collection and wardrobe endlessly growing! If I don’t calm it down, my boyfriend will soon kick me out or I'll bury him in bronzers and shoes!

I'm starting this bilingual blog to continue sharing my love for beauty, fashion, life and writing, an old passion of mine. 

Have a great week and why not introduce yourself in the comments, I love making new friends!

Don't forget to stay beautiful inside and out!


P.S. In case you didn't gather by now, the title was inspired by a favourite song of mine from the Rolling Stones.

10 comments:

  1. Bravo!! Good job si iti urez la cat mai muuuuuulllteeeeee articole frumoase si la caaaaaatttt mai multi followers si aici pe blog.Te pup !! Bafta in continuare!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Multumesc mult iubita, te pupacesc! xxx <3

      Delete
  2. Ma bucur mult ca ai ales sa incepi si cu blogul si eu scriu pe blog de 2 ani si e foarte frumos , te admir pentru toata munca depusa , pupici :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Iti multumesc frumos! Inca ma chinui sa ii dau de cap, cu template-uri, gadget-uri si altele :)) Pupicei! xxx <3

      Delete
  3. Eu nu sunt deloc cu blogurile si chiar nu citesc pe nimeni dar sunt curioasa ce vei posta pe viitor :) eu iti doresc mult succes draga mea, sa faci o treaba frumoasa :*:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Multumesc mult Roxanica, te mega pupacesc! xxx <3

      Delete
  4. Foarte frumos!! ❤😙 Apreciez faptul că ne-ai împărtăşit little things despre tine şi evident îți apreciez şi munca depusă pentru primul articol şi pentru cele care vor urma,cu siguranță❤ Pupici xoxo 😙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Iti multumesc frumos, ma bucur tare mult sa aud asta! Te mega pupacesc! xxx <3

      Delete
  5. Welcome in the blogoshpere! <3
    Felicitari pentru acest pas! Mult, muult succes!
    Te pupam! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Multumesc frumos Dorina! Am foarte multe de invatat dar usor, usor... :) Va mega pupacesc si va multumesc din suflet pentru sfaturi! xxx <3

      Delete