Friday 2 December 2016

All I want for Christmas is…


…health, happiness, love, peace and it’s true, these are the most important things but… if you love makeup as much as I do, I am sure you have your eyes on something! Being it a “New and Amazing” palette, ”Now on Special Offer “ lipstick or a “ Only available now! “ Christmas gift.



Here are 10 high-end items I've been lusting for and decided to add to my Christmas wish list!




We can't say high-end without mentioning Chanel, so here are two items I want to try.


CHANEL
PAPIER MATIFIANT DE CHANEL
Oil Control Tissues
£23.00

I know.. who needs Chanel bloating paper?  Me! 
Though I've never seen a review on them, I have always dreamt of having these in my purse so yea... gorgeous packaging, nice mirror and refillable!

CHANEL LES BEIGES SPF 15 / PA++
Healthy Glow Sheer Powder
£39.00

I never used to buy or use powder... You are probably like, what?? Yep, I used to have very dry skin and I never needed it. Well, going into my 30's I've experienced a lot of hormonal changes and with that came "the shine"! Ever since I've been on the quest of finding the perfect powder! I hope this will not disappoint!


Kat Von D! Yes ladies, they are finally available in the UK!


Kat Von D 'Everlasting' liquid lipstick 6.6ml
£16.00

Kat Von D is known for many amazing reasons... but since she released these beauties, it became one of them!
With so many amazing colours, it is hard to choose but Bow N Arrow and Lolita II have to be on the top of my list!

Kat Von D 'Shade And Light' eye brush
£23.00

It might be the name or it might be the packaging but I need to have you glorious one!


Urban Decay and Too Faced


Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done tinted moisturizer
£25.00

If you have been following my YouTube channel for a while you probably know I love my light to medium coverage. Heard this truly looks like second skin so it seems right up my street!

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
£25.00

I must have lived under a rock as I never tied this...


Let's talk YouTubers...


BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Champagne Pop 
£32.00

I am sure this item needs no introduction or reasoning!

CELEBRITY SKIN
Jeffree Star Cosmetics
$18.00 - £14.40

 A controversial brand and YouTuber but with sales and reviews that go trough the roof! These lipsticks have been on everyone's Instagram lately and of course... I want to try them!

SKIN FROST: PEACH GODDESS
Jeffree Star Cosmetics
$29.00 - £23.21

As NikkieTutorials would say, blinding!

BEAUTY KILLER EYESHADOW PALETTE
Jeffree Star Cosmetics
$45.00 - £36.01

A palette with various review but nevertheless gorgeous colours!


The list could continue but there's always a birthday, Easter, name day coming... :)
Also, I would always recommend waiting for the items to go on sale or special offers, using coupons or beauty cards! 

What's on your Christmas wish list, let me know!



Thank you very much for reading and until next time...

Don't forget to stay beautiful inside and out! 




*As I do not own these items, all pictures were taken from the above websites.









No comments:

Post a Comment